如果你读到我们释经工作坊的快速成果，对这个事工感兴趣，请支持我们翻译 Dr. Don Hamilton 的经典讲道学教材[“讲道手册”, Homiletical Handbook](https://www.amazon.com/Homiletical-Handbook-Donald-L-Hamilton-ebook/dp/B004S26LF4/)，作为“理解和应用圣经”的补充。
1. He is free from anybody, only owns Christ.
2. He has the strong sense of calling that he will win people to Christ.
3. With the calling, he is willing to sacrifice himself to be a servant of all, even to the extent that he wants to identify himself with other people, other culture and other tradition.
4. But in the meantime, he is very clear of his own moral standard: he is not bounded by the Jewish law; he is also not lawless but under the law of Christ—love God and love people.
5. With this balance, he can become all things to all people, by all means save some.